A few things

I'm probably going to either post one post tonight, or two tomorrow (actually, I guess both with technically be posted today, since it's past midnight). I have a lot written, but there's no really good cut off spot, and I'm not sure how busy I'm going to get this weekend. Most weekends are pretty hectic for me, so unless I've written ahead and all I have to do is copy and paste, then you probably won't see an update on most weekends (although, I am an insomniac, and do tend to get to sleep in on weekends, so, who knows?) I figure though, that weekends are probably the best time NOT to update. I mean, most people tend to be out and about on weekends, so. Yeah.

Also, if you can, please comment. I don't want to beg people to comment, because that seems a little pathetic, but I just feel weird writing this with no one commenting. I feel like I'm talking to myself (am I talking to myself?) Even if you have nothing to say about the post directly, but want to talk about how you were in love with you best friend, or how you knew someone you cared about getting married, or whatever, feel free, OK?

1 comments:

your not talking to yourself:)