Please help!

Alright guys, I have entered Cayden in a cutest kid contest. It's a local contest, run by a radio station (Sunny 95 for all those of you who live in town) and I really think he may have a chance of winning. But I need your help! Pleaseeeeeeeeee go vote for him, and fwd this email to all your friends to vote - you don't have to be in the same city/state - just go to the website.


It's REALLY simple to vote - takes about two seconds. You don't even have to register or anything. Just go to this link, find my son in the a-d gallery under the name Cayden (he's the only Cayden in there) click the little circle under him, and then scroll down and click vote. Seriously takes two seconds, they don't need your email address or anything, so please please please take one second and vote for him!


Here's the link, please let me know if you have any problems, and please please vote and pass on!


http://www.sunny95.com/pages/8009971.php?imageGalleryXRefId=1999212#imgXR

7 comments:

What a cutie he is...good luck!

 

Such a cute picture.

I voted. Hope he wins. And hope everything is good with you and the family.

 

Thank you guys so much.

Nic- the family is... Well, we're still alive, lol.

My husband lost another temp job - again, not his fault, they just are a fencing company and since summer is over their orders are down and they have no work for him. It was just a blow because they told us it was a 4 month assignment - and it didn't even last a month. Luckily the temp agency has another job lined up for him - but it pays less and is further away and doesn't start till Tuesday. Which means another unpaid day off - which is even worse because he took one and a half days off this week because he was sick (103 degree fever. Pink eye and tonsilitis. Yuck)

Basically I've run out of hope that we'll be able to stay in our townhouse - which meant last night I had to give my dog up to a new home. We'll be moving in with my Mom and she's not allowed dogs, and I'm not even sure she'll want my cats there.

I know I sound like Debbie Downer - things do suck, but I have some highlights. I have fantastic friends - one who found me a part time job (she's the same friend that offered her house to host Cayden's birthday party in, and her fiance is paying for me to be in their wedding) they also offered to buy the baby a crib. My cousin who's having money issues of her own offered to buy me a book of stamps to send out Cayden's birthday invites. So we do have our little blessings.

Point blank it would be nice to win this just for the ego boost, lol.

I hope everyone else is doing good! I'm looking forward to coming back to you guys regularly :-)

 

Ow sweetie *hugs*

I'm so sorry it's so tough for you right now. If there's anything I could do to help, you have to let me know (and I'm probably not the only one).

Jobhunting sucks and temp agencies are a pain in the bleep.

 

Hey Laura,

I voted! Im sorry for the bad luck too. I hope your husband finds a job!

I also just want to thankyou for adding my to your blog list! :D

Goodluck with everything!

 

I have voted a shameless amount of times... It says you can vote more then once, so its not technically cheating right??? Good luck with the contest, and living with you Mom again. I'm sure that will be hard, but so worth it to give you guys the opportunity to straighten things out with the finances/job situation.
Kat

 

I voted again too.

And I actually took a look at the other kids. They're not all pretty.

What happens if you win? (or come in runner up?)