So I know I said this blog would mainly be the story from now on, but I wanted to let you all in the loop so you know what's going on.

The short version of things (and if you want the long version, head over to Sprout and Cayden's blog) is that we have to move in with my Mom. It sucks having to move back in with your parent, and I'm expecting some head butting, but we're really in debt and out of options - she is amazingly letting us stay there rent free, and utility free, so all we need to do is buy food, which will save us a TON of money which we can use to get back on track.

But we have to be out of our townhouse asap - like by the end of the month. With Cayden's birthday and moving it's going to get a little hectic. I'm still planning on posting on the day I said I'd come back (was it the 8th?) but if you guys can hang in there with me through the month of September I'd appreciate it - it'll be bumpy but I'm hoping by October things die down and I have a few months to relax before baby Sprout shows up and things get crazy again :-)

3 comments:

I completely forgot about the other blog. Had to dive into your archive to find the link.

 

Glad to see you back, Laura! Excellent post :D

 

mm... could you do me (and possibly others.. is there any way you can link the last post you did for this story so i can get some backstory? I couldn't find it cause I'm..well.. computer illiterate... :)

if you can, thanks!