Expect a post later tonight or tomorrow. I know I've said that before - it would have been up now, only for some reason my word where everything is saved, is locking me out, not letting me edit or copy and paste anything.

I swear, this blog is cursed, things keep popping up that keep me from posting. Jeremy said he'll just re-install it tonight, which should fix the issue... So maybe I shouldn't say expect a post today or tomorrow... If he fixes it, then expect a post today or tomorrow. If not... Well, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I guess re-write it?

I know I keep saying this, and I know it's got to be getting annoying, but really, thanks for hanging in there. I really keep telling myself that soon we'll get into the hang of things, and I'm really hoping it happens sooner rather than later.

4 comments:

you really need to stop apologizing, it is nice to know why it isn't there but you don't need to justify anything to anyone. Is the date on your computer right? that can sometimes mess things up. Looking forward to the post.

 

Thanks for keeping us up to date, but like sweetcanadian said, no need to apologize, we just appreciate the amazing story :)

 

cant wait! im patiently waiting to read more :)

 

We'll all be here when it goes up, no worries.