we're gonna try again next year

First, sry about the typos. I'm on my phone and way too lazy to edit. Second I really do apologize for the lack of posting. You all have been super understanding and I know obviously my family comes first but I didn't want it to be like this and personally I miss writing. I had planned to come back this week since christmas is over and eli is sort of sleeping better... I even had a post almost done... and then I got sick. Go figure huh? I spent all day yesterday in bed and would be baxk there today but jer has a job interview... which is good but it super syucks that I'm home alone with both kids feeling like crap. So I think we're gonna chalk this up to a loss and try again next year. So sorry guys!

2 comments:

Hope you feel better. I've had a sinus infection for 2 weeks, well I thought it went away but it came back with a vengence. lol. Hope everyone has a Super New Year!!

 

Happy New Year! I hope you're feeling better soon.