update, finally

I know guys, it's been months. I can't say it enough, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. To update you on us, we're all sick. Again. YAY, right? It's just a cold right now, or maybe allergies, I don't know anymore. So far it's not too bad, just messing with sleep.

However, I believe there WILL be an update tomorrow (er, after midnight, so I guess technically it would be later today) I know. I've said it before, so why should you trust me now? Tomorrow my Mom goes in tomorrow for a heart cath. Which is super stressful, because it's what George went through, and then had to have stents placed in. They think worst case scenario that she would need stents placed - we're hoping it's not worse - either way, I'll be at the hospital pretty much all day tomorrow with very little to do until she gets out of her heart cath and we find out what's wrong.

It'll be my first time in a long time without kids and just sitting there. So I'm hoping to get lots of stuff done. Number one on my list: Updating.

I also ask that you keep my Mom in your thoughts/prayers.

2 comments:

Praying for you and your mom!

 

hope all goes well with your mom, i was surprised to see a new post and it made me hope that you are "back".