I'm sorry it's taken me so long to write. I took two english classes this quarter thinking it would be "easy" and really it's kicking my ass with the amount of things we've already had to write.

That was the end. I'm happy so many of you seemed to like it - it was something I honestly worried about a lot. I didn't want things to end perfectly. I didn't want to wrap everything up in a neat little package. But, I also didn't want to leave everyone scratching their heads and going WTF? I didn't want to end it, really, but I was just out of places to take it, and I didn't want it to be one of those blogs where everyone gets bored.

As for another blog, there is one in the works, but I get nervous. I don't want to start something else I can't finish. I don't want something that's an obligation rather than enjoyment. I do think I'll start one, but I'm not making any promises. I think it'll help if I keep posts on the shorter side though. I'll make sure to post here when it's up, I'm hoping to work on it soon, but I have a paper due Friday. Ugh. I wonder if I could get credit for writing the blog? ;-)

Thank you, by the way, to everyone whose stuck by me through the rocky times and the good times, and those of you who supported me in so very many ways. I appreciate all of you, and I'm glad you liked what I did enough to stick around till the end! <3

13 comments:

I don't mind the posting when you can at all but what about waiting until you have like 10 or so posts up so that when life kicks you in the a** you can throw one up without too much work?

You could continue writing as you had time but could at least stick to once a week that way (most likely anyways).

I like your writing style, i definately wouldn't mind waiting a bit for you to get it started if that meant you could get some pre-writing in.

Just a suggestion, you could take it or leave it of course.

 

that is 10 or so posts in draft, not up. geez louise, i need to go to bed lol.

 

Thank you laura for such a wonderful blog.

 

Yes thank you for giving me something excellent to look forward to reading! I also agree with sweet canadian! As for english credit, I think you should try it! Print it out, let them see it. Lol!

 

I also agree with sweet Canadian. And we'll all wait, we know it's gonna be worth our while :).

 

Thank you very much for sharing your talent with all of us-with everything going on in your life I think I would have dropped out of the blog thing so bless you for sticking to it.

As far as another blog....would LOVE to have you do one and of course on your terms as alwyas!! Even every other week or when ever you get to it would be great.

Hated to see it end but you did a great job at that too.

Thanks again.

 

I've been reading for a long time, but I've never commented. Just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work you put into entertaining us all for so long! You have such a gift for writing, and I hope you keep going with it!

 

Loved the story!! Totally understand your apprehension about starting another one. You have to do what you think is best.

 

Thank you for all your hard work with the blog and God bless you. This was such a blessing to read and will look forward to whatever you have going in the future. It's not goodbye but see you later or in this case read you later.

 

Great job Laura. I have enjoyed reading this blog. You always leave me wanting more, which is the highest compliment I can pay a writer/storyteller/blogger. Good luck with your future endeavors. I hope for the best for you and your family, I know you have had a hard couple of years. Keep writing, you have a lot of talent.

Thanks again for the wonderful story.

Katie (katieluvs2read)

 

I just wanted to say, while I'm going to miss this blog, I'm so grateful to you for giving me something to look forward to throughout my work week! I've really enjoyed these characters and truly was invested in them! You are a very talented writer and I definitely think you should see if you can use this blog towards class credit. It really shows off your creativity and excellent writing style.

As for the blog you are currently writing, I like sweet canadian's idea. Get a few posts written when you have the time and when YOU are ready to make your debut we will be patiently waiting!

In the meantime, good luck with school and your family!

 

thanks for the two (three?) years that you've put into a wonderful story and beautifully written blog. best of luck with school and your boys! <3