Just wanted to say that there is a new blog in the works :-) I ended up dropping my classes for this quarter (I was feeling pretty burnt out and was not doing well because I didn't want to do them, so I decided to take a quarter off and start fresh next quarter) I have two posts done now - they haven't been published yet because I'm taking the suggestion a couple of you threw out which is to build up a few before I start releasing. I'd like to have 8 stored up, but I also don't want to wait forever, so I may start posting when I have four. I'll post here when I start publishing though. Things that will be different - no publishing schedule. I'm shooting for once a week. We'll see how it goes. I'm not making a promise to finish this - I want too, but with NMTA I had a rough idea and this one I'm kind of shooting from the hip. I'm also writing directly in blogger where as before I had a word doc I used so lengths may be different. I miss you guys and hope everyone is doing well! I'm excited/nervous to see how you guys like this new one. I'm also terrified that it'll sound too much like Apathy, so here's hoping it doesn't!

6 comments:

How far along was the quarter? I hope not too far, maybe that is exactly what you need. How much longer do you have?

 

I was thinking the same thing, Sweet. I hope it was early enough that you didn't lose any $$.

Looking forward to the new story. Will keep checking back. Miss you, too! mum

 

Can't wait for the new story to start! If it is anything like Apathy it will be great. I love your writing, it's so easy to get lost in.

 

Woohoo So excited! Can't wait :)

 

I hope that your summer is going well! Do you think the new blog will start in the fall?

Kat