Cayden's birthday is tomorrow, and we've been running around this past weekend to do things to get ready for it and his party. I'm hoping to be able to get a post done today, or at least the majority of it done, and then finish it tomorrow during nap time so I can have it up on time on Wednesday.

However, if that doesn't happen, there WILL be a post this week - it just may not come until Friday at the absolute latest. I figured on getting it done this weekend, but we ended up going out with my in laws yesterday as well as doing his 2 year pictures and Saturday we were getting party supplies together (or attempting too. We went to a bunch of different targets looking for Elmo treat bags and couldn't find any. Finally at toys r us they had them, but for a dollar more than Target would have charged. Ugh.)

Anyway, just wanted to give you a heads up!

1 comments:

Happy, happy birthday, Cayden!! I hope he has a great time, and you too, of course! ;)