So. Where have I been? Well, to give you the bare bones of the story (which is all I can give you, and honestly I don't know a whole lot more)

I finally started feeling better Thursday (which is also when I was contemplating a hospital visit)Well, guess who shows up at my house on Thursday? The police. My brother was arrested, and we're still not really sure what's going on, other than the fact that whatever he did (if he did it) is very serious.

To say I'm a wreck is an understatement. It's been a very long weekend and is looking to be a very long week and maybe months. The blog is on hold right now. I'm sorry.

10 comments:

I'm sorry....you can put it on hold we will be here when you get back

 

I hope everything works out for your family.

 

keeping you in my thoughts. I hope everything turns out well.

 

Sending hugs and prayers your way. Main focus right now is your family and we all understand that.

Glad to hear you are at least feeling better.

 

I'm so sorry and I hope that everything works out ok. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

 

I don't know your situation -- but no matter the situation/circumstances, your brother obtaining a lawyer is a must!

 

So sorry to hear about your family troubles! I hope everything works out ok!

 

How is everything going? Your brother? Hoping for the best :)

 

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/10/columbus-cleveland-ohio-unemployment?page=1

I just wanted to pass along this link. I remember you saying on a few occasions how hard it was to find work where you lived, I kinda though "ya right"... but I am sorry, obviously I was completely wrong. The article is a little long winded but it gives outsides a better idea of the economy there.

I hope that everything has worked out with your brother and the only reason we haven't heard from you is because you are busy with babies and school.

Kat

 

I hope all is going better in your life. I miss your writing, but I know a lot is going on in your life. I hope for only calm waters ahead for you and am sending positive energy and thoughts your way.
-Sheena