People have been sending me kind words and I really appreciate it, and I thought you all deserved an update. I was hoping to wait until the update came with a post attached, but I just haven't had the time.

The good news - my brother's case was dropped. It was a very scary time (It wasn't dropped right away - he was in jail for like a week and a half I believe, maybe two weeks) We couldn't really get any information from anyone, so none of still really know what it was about (my brother claims he doesn't know, which I don't believe, but he's not talking, so whatever) We also have no idea why it was dropped. He had one court date where bond or bail or whatever was set (I still don't know the difference between them, but honestly I hope I never have to find out the difference) and it sounded really serious - they just said there were two felony charges. Then they set another court date in felony court, and when we went to that one, they told us the charges were dismissed. He wasn't there for that court date for some reason, and it took them almost 24 hours to release him from jail, which was torture for us, and I imagine him too.

The good news though is, we found a place and we're moving hopefully this weekend (they're trying to get it ready for this weekend, but it may not be ready till the first) That's where I've been. Worrying about my brother, and then packing and getting ready for the move, and also working on school (this stuff with my brother happened a few days before the quarter started, and it kind of messed up my quarter) I'm still planning on coming back. Internet should be on at the new place the day we move in, and so as soon as we unpack (and I unpack quickly - I can't stand to have stuff in boxes) I'll be back at it.

15 comments:

Thank goodness! I'm glad everything is going better now and that you're back!

 

Glad everything has seemed to work out (That is sort of my motto when people are stressing, "It will all work out", even though it is a hard motto to follow when it is your own life).
Good luck with you move and I look forward to having you back and following Ella on her new adventure.
Take care.
Lee

 

Glad things are turning up for you! And thanks for updating us on the good news :)

 

I think we all agree that we are SOOOO happy things turned out well. I can't imagine what it's been like for your family.

Good luck with the move, I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful new chapter in your life! :D

 

Very happy to hear that things have setled for your brother and even happier to hear you found a house!! Enjoy the new place and take your time.....we will be here!!!

Thanks for the update.

 

Good to hear from you. How exciting you're moving into your own place! Look forward to hearing more. mum

 

Wow, that's lots of good news! I'm so glad to hear it!

 

can we get an update anytime soon? or should we forget about this blog ever coming back?

 

^^"Good things come to those who wait." I think that the author has been through plenty and deserves a break. She has been so wonderful on keeping up with her blog with everything going on. I know she'll rock our world with her new post when she comes back. :)

 

The author already said her blog is on hold for now; she'll update when she updates. Besides, making impatient comments isn't going to make her want to come running back any sooner.

 

well considering that was a month ago and she didn't say that she was on hold - she said "Internet should be on at the new place the day we move in, and so as soon as we unpack (and I unpack quickly - I can't stand to have stuff in boxes) I'll be back at it." and that was 3 weekends ago. so wondering if she's actually coming back or if the blog is on hold for god knows how long is a valid question.

 

I agree with T, it's definitely a valid question when the author made it seem that there would be a new post...wow, almost a month ago now. I don't think that waiting for three weeks uncomplainingly and then simply wondering if there would in fact be a new update counts as "impatient," lol.

 

I agree with the two comments above me. Now that Bedroom Blog wrapped up (what a crap ending that was) and Karen Chronicles never posts anymore either, I have to find a new blog to read.

 

I agree. I would be interested in hearing an update. I check it daily and deflate a little when there is no update. At thethe same time, I understand people being busy. I followed bedroom blog and karen chronicles as well and both have been big disappointments. (Karen chronicles especially) I am currently reading fairytale beginning at fairytale-beginning.blogspot.com. It's a true love story about a lovely charming lady and her sweet boyfriend. Usually I would want to gag at soupy love stories but she is a witty storyteller. I would like to read some new blog.

 

You just take care of you and yours. We'll all be here when you come back! Stay strong and things will pick up!