Gah!!!

Sorry guys - I think I'm gonna take a time out this week. I reallllly apologize, but it's been INSANE around here, and this week is going to be even more insane (Father's day today, sister's wedding is on Sunday so we have TONS of last minute wedding stuff, Eli's 6 month pictures are this week, getting my books for classes to start next monday is the week, Cayden's first movie is Friday and first soccer game is on Saturday, I need to take Cayden for a hair cut sometime this week....)

I'm going to try to put up a post this week, but I really don't want to make any promises I can't keep. If I don't get a post up - I will make it up to you with two posts next week.

Again, I'm so sorry. I know I've been MIA a lot, and just came back, and I know a lot of other blogs are MIA, and I really don't want to do that too ya (I've been LOVING the comments, by the way, I seriously LOVE how invested you guys are getting!) but my sister's wedding has taken on a life of it's own (as they often do) and it's just... Insane.

1 comments:

You have a LOT on your hands right now, so take care of that first, blog later. I think I speak for all of us when I say we're just glad you're back! :D

PS: I hope your sister's wedding is beautiful!