I swear, every time I tell you guys I'm going to try to get a post up, something happens. So I probably shouldn't say this, but I am going to try my damndest to get a post up by Tuesday. I have a paper due Friday, but I plan to work on it tomorrow and Thursday, and I think that should cover it for me(and my professor has given us an extension on EVERY assignment we've had in this class, so it would not shock me at all if he bumped this one back as well.)

I had totally planned on having one up before Thanksgiving, but Saturday Jeremy started complaining of not feeling well, and by Monday morning he had full blow... I don't know. Everything. Jeremy very rarely gets sick, but when he does, he gets hit really hard. He was down for three days, and while I didn't get it anywhere nearly as bad as he did, it did touch me, so I was taking care of two kids and a sick husband while feeling crappy myself. Luckily we had no homework due.

If something horrible SHOULD happen, I take my final on the 3rd and then classes are over, so it'll be up for the next week.

You guys have been more than patient. I hope that it wasn't all for nothing.

I also wanted to say - I don't think I've deleted any comments unless they were spam. I know a comment or two got deleted last post - I didn't do them. I just wanted to say that because I know a few people alluded that someone said something mean and that's why I deleted it, but if someone said something snarky, I didn't see it.

ETA: Whoo-hoo, I may regret saying this, but I just got my paper done except for citing, which shouldn't take me too long at all (I just have to plug things into easybib) My kids are being insanely good today (I may regret uttering those words) so I should def. be able to post Tuesday - possibly even later tonight!

0 comments: