New post below - just baby news here!

Just keeping you guys updated - We're at under 2 weeks until baby is supposed to make his entrance. I've had no labor signs other than some contractions at 35 weeks that while painful have apparently done nothing to help me out. So, I really don't think the little guy is coming sooner than that.

I currently have all of November scheduled to post - and I'm trying hard to get December written and scheduled so that I can at least promise you guys that. It's just a little bit trying because a.) I'm tired and b.) I've hit kind of a writers block where I know where I want the story to go, I'm just not exactly sure how to get it there. At the VERY very least I'm hoping to get the first week in December up and then maybe muddling through, lol.

Someone also mentioned putting up a donation button for the blog - I had done this previously but took it down. If you guys want "donations" are ALWAYS welcome, but not expected. Here's the button and I'll post it again over on the side bar:






Just FYI - It is my husband's pay pal account, so if his name shows up, that's why!

4 comments:

Great idea! I love your blog, and I think it's awesome that you are using it to raise awareness for a cause! What charity will the PayPal donations be going to?

 

should have clarified - someone asked me to put a donation button up as a way to give baby gifts. The button just says donation - I can't change the wording (at least, if I an idk how!) so these "donations" are going to me. I do have various other donation boxes up at other times - like this past year for relay for life. I'll be better about clarifying in the future!

 

Oh. I thought it would be for SIDS, or infantile paralysis research or something. Good to know, thank you.

 

nope, but you're obviously more than welcome to donate to those charities. I can try to pull together at least some links - the websites might even have buttons I can put up. I'll look into it. But the paypal is just me.