Baby watch update

No baby yet, and I go back and forth between wishfully thinking he'll be here before Tuesday, and knowing he's staying put till then. BUT, I do have Wednesday's post up. I'm not completely happy with it, but I don't think it's going to get any better if I work on it more. As I said before, I know WHERE I want the story line to go, I'm just not 100% sure on how it's going to get there. SO, you will have at least one post in December. The rest is touch and go - besides a new baby, I'm also doing some working from home to bring in some extra cash since Jeremy is taking December off to help me while I'm recovering from surgery. So again, PLEASE hang in there with me. I'm going to still try to get posts up once a week, but with new baby, working, and the holidays, it really is going to be touch and go for a minute :-)

0 comments: