I know plenty of you have emailed or commented to tell me it's not a big deal on being late, and I appreciate that, but I wanted to just give you a little update.

I'm hoping to get a post up this week. Eli's sleep schedule is still wonky, but I think Jer and I have worked out a system where I'm not so tired (and personally I think he's exhausted, but he won't sleep when he gets the chance too, so that's on him.) Cayden's sleep is back to normal - meaning he's still waking in the middle of the night, but it's just for milk and right back to sleep, so at least we're not getting 3 AM freak out's from him.

I was attempting to write today, since I finally wasn't so tired that I needed to nap, but I first really needed to clean (my Mom has been cleaning up after us and doing our laundry. Which, is a huge help, but makes me feel like a super loser - living in my Mom's house AND having her clean up after me.) Then I sat down to write and of course, Eli woke up - he's been having bad gas (you care about this so much, I know.) So he was not in a good mood. I was also going to write these past couple evenings but had things to do to get ready for Christmas - my shopping was done, but my Mom asked me to go to the mall and finish her shopping. So I did. And then the next night she asked us to grocery shop for her, so I did, and last night I finished up making their Christmas ornaments. Tonight we're taking Cayden to see some lights and then I'm finishing up the last few things I need to wrap.

Basically, I know you guys don't want/need a run down on my life, but I just wanted you to know that I'm REALLY trying not to slack, just with all this added Christmas stuff it's been even more hectic than normal. Still, I'm hoping it's going to die down here soon so I can get a post up this week, because I miss writing it and hearing from you guys. Push comes to shove, the post may just not be as long as it normally is, but I will try to get something up.

Again, thanks for hanging in there!

4 comments:

have a great holidays- there is definitely no problem in wanting to have some time with the family at this crazy time of year :)

 

It is wonderful that you care so much and think that we need a post when you just had a babay. We LOVE to read what you write but really, stop worrying about us right now. I think we all understand with the new baby AND Christmas time that some things are just more important than others. We will be here.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

 

Merry christmas to you and your family, as well as everyone who reads your blog!!

 

Merry Christmas to you & family, Laura!