I disappeared again. I apologize (I know, I know, you all get it, but I still feel as if I owe an explanation, plus a "I'm still here!") I looked in one of my classes and saw I had to read a book and due a paper and I flipped and devoted myself to it. Turns out the book was a quick (and fun) read, and it's not actually a paper I needed to write, but a list of questions to answer, which, while that took some time, loads easier than a paper. So, good news is, that's done, bad news is, because I was so concentrated on that I haven't gotten any writing done. But, more good news, I decided that since I wasn't doing any writing to focus soley on school work, and in one class I'm two assignments ahead and in another, I've got half the reading done for the next assignment.

Long story short, expect a post up this week :-) Thanks for hanging in there guys.

7 comments:

Thanks for the update! mum

 

I don't know about everyone else but I do like your "explanations", makes me feel like I know you!! I just don't think you need to apologize.

Glad to hear you are ahead in school, that is much more important than the blog.....as much as I hate to admit it. :)

 

Can't wait for the new posts! I have so much respect for you with you going to school and raising two kids. I am going to school full time and working part time and it's hard for me to stay on top of everything! Keep up the good work! :)
-Sheena

 

What book did you have to read? My summer vacation is coming up and I need me a good reading fix!

 

I probably shouldn't have said fun but said interesting, it was kind of sad but I was thinking it was going to be dry and it wasn't. It was called Dancing Skeletons - it's a woman's field study in Africa (she was studying malnutrition and the effects on children, but talks about a wide range of things) my Prof. gave me a list of other books to look at. I really want to start one but it's not on kindle and I've been too lazy to look for it new.

 

shocking still no post

 
This comment has been removed by the author.