Whatever Wednesday - a little late

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, huh?

Well, it won't be long, it's supppppper late (almost 4 am! I wanted to get the rest of the post done and after homework, this is when I had time to do it!)

I've come up with an idea for another blog. Matt will be involved. I really like the idea, and I really want to do it, but I'm just not sure. I don't want to start something and then not be able to finish it, or not be able to update it a ton. With this blog I'm shooting for once a week, and I'm really struggling on that. I may attempt it, I just want you all to know going into it, it's only an attempt. Posts will probably be a lot shorter as well (and the post below is shorter than normal, but it just seemed a good place to cut it off.)

How are you all? I've missed you. Laura B. I saw that you commented and now I can't find which post - but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering about how you were doing, how your kids were and how school was going (though at this point, you might be done, it's been that long, huh? If you have my email address, email me, the newer one. If you don't have it, leave your email here so I can email you and catch up!)

7 comments:

Hey I'm not sure if I still have your email or not. I'll give you mine here lara21167@gmail.com. Yes I finished school. Still have the same old job and same old pay. Hasn't done me any good lol anyway email me so we can catch up.

 

I for one would LOVE another blog to read! I really hate to see this one end though. I love Matt and he is amazing so a blog with him would be great.

I think that when the blog is as good as yours is waiting for posts is not a big deal. It is excruciating because we want to know what is happening but it is worth the wait. We know that you have kids and a life so it isn't a big deal. Maybe if you got a good head start on posts it would be less stressful for you because you would always be writing ahead? I am trying to do that with my own blog and it seems like once I get ahead it won't be so hard to keep up. Just a thought :)

 

I agree with Turtle on everything--please, please, please do another story!! I would only ask of one thing if you do another one, STOP APOLIGIZING :)--we know you have a life and you do post, which is more than I can say for the other 4 blogs that I read, well did read anyway when they posted!! You worry too much that we will not be here or that we will get mad. If you are having a bad week, let us know it will be next week, not a big deal. Just my two cents on the subject. Thanks again for all you do!!

 

I think I would read anything you write! And they're right, you don't need to apologize. You have a life and the people who criticize you for not posting when you don't have to need to go find a life. Thanks for the post by the way. I can't wait for the date.

 

I know I dont post comments much but, I have to agree with everyone else I would read anything you write. You have a talent that not many have and while I will be sad that this one will be ending soon, I know if you choose to do another blog, I will be reading it. Also, you do not need to apologize for being late or not posting. We are here for your talent and know that you have a life besides this blog. Thanks for the post!!

 

Ditto to all of the above! And for the record, I would rather wait a month for an awesome blog post than get mediocre posts every couple of days because you feel pressured to get something up. This is a no pressure zone! :~)

 

Everyone is right you don't have to apologize for having a life and the people that complain about posts not being often enough obviously need to get a life :) everyone knows that you choose to do this and arn't required to do it and they appreciate your talent :)