New post below!!! I wanted to repost this so it gets seen by everyone:

Eli is in a photo contest (I know! boo! hiss! Don't bug me with your child's stuff!) BUT, he has a chance of winning, so, I gotta ask you all to vote for him. Downside: You have to make an account on her website and like her facebook page. The account takes about three seconds to do, then you go here: http://gensanguide.com/rumpkinz/index.php?view=detail&id=153&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=19 and click vote (don't worry about the "good/bad" rating, I have no idea what that's about.) You then have to go like her facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rumpkinz/163016213758926 Then you're done. The lead is currently at 28 votes, and Eli is at 26. It ends on the 29th, so a week from tomorrow. You can only vote once, BUT, if you want to encourage your husband, boyfriend, sister, whoever to vote, that's awesome.

You don't have to do it, of course, and I won't post daily and bug the crap out of you (I'll probably post one more time before the contest is over) BUT if Eli wins, I'll post three posts in one week (I might even attempt a full week of postings, but if I do that it might have to wait until finals is over!)

0 comments: