New post below, but I had some questions/announcements:

The blog will be ending soon-ish. Don't worry! It's not any time in the near future, more like the near distant future. The reason being is that I have an end in mind, and we're just heading in that direction. I'm actually really sad to think about it, but I also know there's really only so long you can drag things out. Everything WILL be wrapped up when it ends, and I don't have a date for an ending right now, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

I did start working on a new blog. I'm not 100% that I'm going to go through with it, I want to make sure I stick with it, because it's a random idea that came to me... Well, randomly, so I really have no idea where it's going. I'll post a link if it gets interesting.

3 comments:

oh noo it will be so sad to have it end. I love the blog.

 

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Just saying.

 

Yes, I hate that the blog is ending as well BUT look at the Cosmo's Bedroom Blog... going on for way longer than it should. I like that this blog will end while it is still interesting.
I am totally looking forward to the new blog! It seems like it has been ages since there has been a good new blog.
Kat