New post below

Hey guys-

I just looked at my schedule for the rest of school, and I've decided that for the next couple weeks, you shouldn't expect posts on Monday. I will try my best to get them on Monday, but these next couple weeks I'm going to be slammed (This week in one class I have 8 different readings, two assignments, and a quiz, in another class I have 2 different readings, a final draft of an essay, and the rough draft of another essay, in another I have a crap ton of reading, two quizzes, and a test - that's my fault that ones so much, I've been putting it off, and then in my last one I have a test. And it's not looking that great for the up coming weeks.)

School has to come first, and once I get it done, I'll post (I'm not done this week yet, but I have gotten QUITE a bit done, so I took a break and wrote :-) I'm still hoping to shoot for once a week, just maybe not on Mondays. It wraps up beginning of September, so ride it out with me :-)

2 comments:

Soo... No post this week?

 

Week isn't over yet.

Like I said in the post, I'm slammed with school right now. When I get done with school work, I'll make a post. Worse case scenario it won't be until Sunday because that's when everything is due.