Slacker

Totally meant to have the post finished and posted Sunday. I forget why that didn't happen, but I meant to post it Monday. Eli went through a thing where he just wanted Mommy and even then just wanted to cry, and it exhausted me so much that I went to bed when he did last night (at 7 o'clock) I figured I would wake up early, but I must have been tired, because I didn't get up until Eli woke me up at 8 this morning (well, that's a lie, Cayden woke up at 5 because he wet the bed. But that was a shuffle-change-back to bed thing)

Long story short, the kids are supposed to be taking a nap with Jeremy, so I'm trying to bang out today's post and then go work on what little homework I have for the one class I have.

Really quick, someone asked about how big Cayden was getting. Here's the most recent (not great) picture I have of him (all my photos got put on a hard drive when Jer had to wipe my computer last time it crashed, and then my camera got sent to the shop to be fixed and I'm waiting to get it back, so this was a camera phone shot)
Photobucket
He's at his last soccer game with his medal, trophy, and snack :-)

And here is Eli (another camera phone shot) swinging:
Photobucket

Alright, getting on that post now!

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing.. they are adorable!! Can't wait for the post!