Where have I been? Working on the paper from hell. And that was only one thing that was due this week. I am so sorry I've been MIA, but seriously it's like all four of my professors got together and decided to make this week the week where they just pounded me with everything they had.

Good news is, I am now done with all of my work due this week. Bad news? There is none, in fact there is only even better news - I also got some of the work done ahead of schedule (not on purpose, but I accidentally worked ahead in my math class thinking one whole chapter was due this week, when really she had broken it up into two weeks, and in my English class all that's due next week is my rough draft, which I had to write in order to create my bibliography that was due this week.) Blah blah blah - who cares, what does that mean anyway?

Well, it means that I really only HAVE to do work in one class next week. That class is my toughest class, BUT since it's the only one I have to deal with, I should be able to knock it out easy peasy. Which is amazing for me (I have to keep telling myself "we're almost done, we're almost done, ha ha) but it also means that next week there should be no late post - and depending on how the boys are, might even be an extra post.

This week's post is still coming. I have an amazingly full day tomorrow (Cayden's last soccer game is at 9, followed by a camp reunion, and then sister is taking Cayden for the night and my Mom is watching Eli and I actually get to go out in public, alone, with my husband for the first time in months.) Expect it Sunday.

Thanks for being really understanding - I love the blog, I want to keep up with it, but since I'm not getting paid for this, and paying to go to school, I have to ignore this when the latter decides to make me it's bitch.

7 comments:

I understand where you are coming from with school. Currently I have the same thing going on. I still have another 2 years to go. I guess what I am trying to say is this...Your readers understand when life has to take priority over the blog. This has become my favorite blog and when it ends I will be so upset. So dont stress over the blog when you post you post...everyone understands that. Good luck with school :)

 

Yay for getting stuff done early! I hope you have a great date night with your husband!

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Wow...having been in school pretty much the last 20 years of my life, I have to say I am *very* impressed that you get stuff done early ^_^ Also impressed that you're back in school (good for you!)...I've been meaning to say that except it seemed like a really random silly comment to leave on its own haha Anyway, seems like you're doing really well in general :)

Sounds like a fun day for Cayden...he's "all grown up!" Is he in school yet? He looked so little back when you used to post every day.

I've been following your blog since almost the beginning and will be sad to see it wrap up, but until then, eagerly awaiting your post. Yay for you having more time next week!

 

whoo..never a good sign when you delete someones comment!

 

"This post has been removed by the author."

I think this means deleted by the author of the post, not blog.

 

As always, thanks for updating us on what is going on. I think we all understand that you do have a life and we are just happy that you post!!! Like everyone else I will be very sad when this story is done so I hope you have another one planned after this one, you have amazing talent!!