Monday Dec. 26th: I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday. I had planned to have a post up by now, especially since Jer only had a half day on Saturday and then Sunday and today off, buuuuut it was a LOT crazier than we thought it would be, and I honestly did not have any time to write (and Cayden has been on the war path, too much Christmas, I think.) I'm hoping that tomorrow the boys will be occupied with their new toys (normally I would scoff at that, since as we all know, kids like the boxes better than the toys, but they seriously got SO much that there's still 1/2 the toys they got in the play room that they haven't touched since opening them Christmas Eve.) And I can bang out a post. Worst case scenario, Jeremy is taking a half day on Thursday so we can go out of town for a friend's birthday party. It's an hour and a half drive time so I can bring my lap top and write in the car, but I'm really hoping not to make you guys wait that long.

1 comments:

Hope your holidays are going great. Just enjoy and get things done when it's convenient for you.