New post below. I'm going to try not to leave you guys hanging on this one and get one up before Christmas, but again no promises - Jer's day off is Wednesday and we have to go to my in laws (ugh) and I'm going to try to see if I can get Eli's vaccines done that day so he might be a barrel of fun.

I also got the comment about the date thing and I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it wasn't showing what day I posted. I will play with my settings and see if I can fix it, but if I can't, I will try to include the day/date in the posting when I do it. (Today is Monday the 19th)

I also read some of the comments on the end of the bedroom blog, and I do want to apologize for being so flaky with posting. I saw how hard people took that blog ending (and I totally understand, and feel the ending was weak as well.) On the one hand, I can see where Jessica is coming from. I've only been writing this blog for a year or two (and not consistently) and I am running out of things to write about. She wrote for 6 years. But, on the other hand, I do think it stinks that all these big plans were happening, and we didn't get to see any of it. I realized it was a dating blog, and I didn't expect it to last after the wedding, but I was hoping they'd let us see the wedding, and maybe pass it on to a new voice - hand it over to Sarah, or meet K's single cousin who would then take us on her journey, ya know?

But again, from Jessica's point... It's hard to keep coming up with new stuff to write about. And maybe after 6 years she wanted a change. I know from my point... I would love to be able to update you guys daily and have the time to write, but life gets in the way. Since I don't work, my job is taking care of kids and taking care of the house. I won't get into all that again, cuz I know we've been over and over and over it... But I guess I just want to say as a reader of blogs, I do understand how frustrating it must have been - and I really am sorry and will try to be more consistent and give you guys an ending that is awesome.

If I don't post before Christmas, I do hope you all have Happy Holidays.

5 comments:

i was so worried i sounded bitchy! glad it didnt come off that way. thanks fir the effort laura and thanks anonymous for the hovering hint!!

 

Hi... I know your busy.. but please please please don't leave us hanging on this one for long:)

 

Don't worry about posting everyday (or even every week, life gets crazy, it's inevitable). Just know we love your story, the characters and we appreciate that even with all the insanity that ensues, you still come back to keep us crazy fans happy. I'm very grateful for that, so thank you!

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and that your in-laws don't drive you up the wall.

 

You're a fantastic writer, Laura, and you always seems to really care about your readers and what they think about your blog. You're doing just fine...of COURSE Life gets in the way; you have priorities (your family and other aspects of your personal life), and that's how it should be. Enjoy the spirit of the season, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and yours!!!

 

Merry Christmas, Ladies!!!