No post today

So sorry guys, I know I left things at a bit of a cliffhanger last week, and I so meant to have the post up on time, but between the party and being sick, things lagged. And then, these last few nights my son has been awake no joke every two hours or more. I have no idea what his issue is, we thought it was because we switched him to 2% milk and maybe he wasn't getting the calories he needed or something, but then we switched him back and nada... I've been trying to get up with him at least the majority of the time, because hubby has to go into work at 4 AM and needs sleep. And even though he tends to go right back to sleep in less than 5 minutes, it's hard for me to get comfortable again (I'm almost 8 months pregnant and starting to feel it) so it takes me awhile to fall back asleep and then he's up and at it again.

I've been a walking zombie and taking naps when he has just so I can function at work (which has also been draining because they added two new lawyers and are trying to expand so it's a little nuts), so I haven't been writing when I usually do. I have it half done and I promise I will have it up tomorrow - if my son gets up every two hours I may just sit up and write during one of his sleep lulls or something.

Again, I apologize, and really really hope this is over soon. People keep cracking jokes that he's just trying to get me used to the new baby coming, but honestly I don't want to "practice" I just want to sleep!

2 comments:

No worries! I anxiously await the next one but completely understand!

Hope you have a good sleep tonight!

 

It's about time for his two-year molars--that could be the issue...Hope he sleeps soundly tonight, so you can, too!