Just to keep you informed

Hey guys,

First of all, thanks for all of your wonderful comments! You don't always have to stroke my ego, but comments like that make me really happy to be back, and I appreciate them!

Secondly, I do have a second blog to keep up on baby news, and will be posting this there as well, but I know some of you don't read that one, and while I did say that this blog would pretty much be baby-news free, since it affects the blog, I thought I should post it here as well.

They have scheduled my c-section for November 30th. I was trying NOT to have a c-section, but based on some things, it may be the best route to go - however, if I go into labor on my own before then, I can try to labor and have this baby the old fashioned way. PLEASE hope that that happens! A regular birth would mean faster recovery time for me, which would probably mean less down time from the blog, so that's a win for everyone, correct?

What does the new baby mean for the blog? Well, it means the blog is going to go down again for a little bit - at least most likely. I AM hoping to be able to write ahead and schedule some posts to happen, buuuut I've been planning that all along and I haven't yet. But I'm still hoping to do so, and we DID get a laptop so that means I'll be able to write where-ever now, which may help.

I can't say how long the blog will go down, I really just have to play it by ear and see how things go. I do plan on posting when I can, so it may just mean that for a little bit we're not on a set schedule, but I will keep you informed, and I'm not quitting the blog. We just need to find our groove and I'll be back.

If I go into labor before then, a post may obviously be missed. Since we have the laptop and the hospital has wi-fi, if that were to happen, again, I'll try to let you all know (and let you know when he's here!) But please understand it's not my first priority.

I hope you all understand, and I hope it won't be TOO rocky!

1 comments:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :-) Good luck with everything... I'll be praying for you.