Yup - another postponement

Sorry guys, I'm going to most likely have to postpone this weeks posting AGAIN. I'm getting pretty frustrated with things, and I do have to thank you so much for being patient with me.

I had the entry written and ready to go - but my husband uninstalled and re-installed to "fix" the computer and now my WHOLE apathy file is MIA. My husband thinks he'll be able to find it - we'll see. I'm going to give him a chance to look, but if he doesn't find it by thursday I'll just have to re-write it and then try to re-save all my info from the blog. Latest it'll be up by friday.

So sorry again. The good news is, we are looking at new computers, and I may be getting a laptop which would be SUPER nice and would help me be able to write more - since I could take it to the bedroom and stuff.

Again, I apologize SO much. It's been such a pain in the ass.

1 comments:

why does this not surprise me? technology is great, til it breaks..lol

I stupidly tried to "fix" my laptop...lost everything. pictures, blog stuff, word documents.. everything.

luckily, I have it all stored as well on an external hardrive.. do you have one? if not, think about investing in one.. you never know when your computer could crash and any pictures you have stored of your son or other memories or valuable doucments you have on there will be gone.. i had just updated the hardrive when we first got it and i got a virus that wiped out everything..

best investment i ever made when it comes to the stupid computer..

looking forward to your next post.. whenever it may be. good luck with finding it!