New post below

A little vent (and it kind of explains what to me so long to post this)

First, let's start with Eli, who has suddenly become attached to me. I know it's a phase, and I kind of remember Cayden going through it, but either I'm blocking it out, or Cayden's wasn't this bad. Eli will no longer sleep without me. In our bed, he sleeps pretty much all night (this morning was the latest he's slept in awhile, 9 AM. And I think he only woke up then because I got up) Which sounds awesome, only I don't sleep well with him in my bed. I need to break him of it, but a.) I feel bad. I kind of think his teeth are FINALLY coming in, and if he's in pain, then I don't want to deny him cuddles. and b.) We tried one night. All that happened was he woke up Cayden and I had two upset kids to deal with.

Secondly, I have a huge project due next week. It's a group project, which I guess is supposed to make things easier. Only out of 6 of us, only 3 have responded on what section they want to cover. I'm not a fan of our teacher (she's super anal - which is fine, but then when I had a question about something she's been nothing but rude in her responses)and she has said that if we wait till the last minute to work on the project, she's taking off points (it's a website, she can see when we edit, so she'll know.) We also have to turn in the text section to this site to scan for plagerism, which can take 24 hours to do, and if it picks up something, we have to fix it and re-scan. Basically, we need to turn it in a few days early to make sure it's good. So we really need to be done like, Monday. First, I don't think it's fair that if we wait till the last minute we get counted off. I do understand that waiting till the last minute might mean shitty work, but it might not. If it's done, and it's done right, it shouldn't matter WHEN it was done. Secondly, it's annoying that in a group project, half the people didn't respond. The good thing about her knowing WHEN we edit is that she also knows WHO edits - so if people don't do anything, it's going to show. But I also don't want to cover someone's section, and then have them pop up pissed off that it's done and they have nothing to do. It's really annoying and I really hate group projects.

So basically, I've been busy being stressed and annoyed, ha ha. So I was REALLY happy to get a free time to write about something that wasn't the topic of our project.

2 comments:

If there's anyway you can get Eli to sleep with Cayden, that will solve a lot of your problems. It worked with my kids. They both wanted to sleep with us every night, but it was getting to be really hard for me to sleep.
But, sleeping with each other still gave them company, and got them out of our bed.

 

As far as your project goes, if you've asked them about what section they're going to cover and they don't respond, then you should just go ahead and do it. you gave them a chance to answer and they aren't only messing with their grade, they're also messing with yours.