*phew*

I didn't do that great on my test - but I did alright, a lot better considering I didn't really know the material. However, I did worse on my math test than I thought I would (I think I'm just a horrible tester in math. I hate math, it intimidates me, but at home I really understood the material and was honestly shocked when I saw my grade - which was ok, but not great or even good.)

Anyway, I've pretty much finished up most of my homework for this week (I have a part of an assignment due in one of my classes, and then a couple things due in English, but I'm pretty good in English and feel OK with procrastinating a little) I need to start working on a project for another class, but the whole point in telling you all this is that I hope to have a post up Thursday or Friday (maybe even tomorrow!)

Thanks for baring with me - the schedule might get a little wonky in weeks to come - I will try to keep to one post a week, but I dunno if it'll always fall on a Monday. I will try to let you know if it needs to be postponed though!

2 comments:

I think it's awesome that your back at school with 2 kids!!! Math has always been a pain for me too, good luck with it.

Kat

 

Hang in there! The good news about most college math courses, once you've taken the class you will never use the material again in your life!