A-ha!

Someone mentioned that the blog would be easier to read if there were spaces in between paragraphs and such. I agreed, when I copy and paste the blog (because I write ahead in a word document) it's indented and spaced correctly. And then when I hit post, it mushes up. However, I've found to fix it. It IS slightly a pain in the ass (I have to go back and do it before I hit enter) but I agreed it was REALLY annoying and semi-hard to read all mushed together. I will try to do it every time, but I'm not going to go back and fix the previous entries (that's too much work!) and if I happen to mess up and miss one, I apologize in advance!


Below is tomorrow's post. As I said, my son's birthday is actually Monday, so I've got my hands full with shots and celebrating and in laws, but I wanted to make sure it got to you guys. Hope you had a great weekend, what all did you guys do?

3 comments:

You're such a sweetie! Don't worry about the spacing do whatever is easiest for you, it must be such a chore tring to keep this thing up.
-Blogreader

 

Yeah, Laura...I really think the spacing is so inconsequential. It's the substance that's important; besides, the spacing wasn't THAT much of a distraction. I use reading glasses, and I didn't have a problem with it, (in other words, how bad could it be?). Just keep concentrating on your great character development, and the unfolding storyline - you'll be sittin' pretty.

 

Happy #1, Birthday Boy!!! Make some wishes, (your mommie can make them for you), and believe-believe-believe, Cayden!). Hope the day is everything you'd like it to be for your family, Laura.