One last thing.

Just a FYI guys, I think I'm going to switch the posting "schedule" to Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. I don't feel like very many people read on weekends, being off, and I like not having to worry about posting on the weekend (I'm usually running around with the hubby.) I think Wednesday's if I have time, I'll post something to discuss or something random (coupon deals I happen to find, maybe post some pictures of my animals and you guys can talk about yours in the comments section) just whatever I feel like. We'll try this starting today, and I'll see how well it goes next week and decide whether it works or not.

Also, I know while some people feel like it was part of the other blogs downfall, I decided to open an email account for the blog. If I feel the emails are rude/mean, I don't plan on answering (that's why there's a delete button) But, if any of you have questions about my experience fostering (I can't say every organization will have the same rules as mine, but I can speak on the one I used.), suggestions, or just want to talk, you can reach me at NothingmorethanLaura@gmail.com. If I feel like the email address has allowed too much access, or is causing too much grief, I'll just delete it.

New Posting Below.

Posting below.

4 comments:

Being a reader of all of the other blogs (even J's, sometimes I get bored), I love your professionalism and also the story.

Thanks!

 

I appericate you telling us, but lets be realistic I know I will still check everyday... turn on the computer check e-mail, facebook then blogs :)

 

I've spent the last two hours reading this blog from the beginning. I love it. I love the current/backflash storyline. The only thing that was difficult was not knowing what day the posts were put on... I see a time, but no date. I'm not complaining! Just keep writing!! :-)
L@@kingG@@d

 

Thank you B, can I just say I totally love y'alls compliments? Ha, keep 'em coming! (I would say just kidding, but I'm totally not, c'mon, who doesn't like their ego stroked? Ha!)

Anonymous1- your routine sounds like mine. Although I tend to check my email through my phone before I even get out of bed. It's sad how connected to the internet I am.

Anonymous2- Thank you! I know, I hate a lot of things about this layout, lol. I'm not very good with HTML, and I wanted something other than the standard blog, but it seems like every pre-made layout I find has something a little off about it. I think I'm going to try a new one tomorrow, so maybe it'll fix the lack of a date!