Layouts

I felt like the old layout had such a narrow posting space, and so I decided to toy with the blog. If any of you were on right now, looking at the blog (which, I doubt you were, it's pretty late) you might have been very confused/annoyed, because I tried several different looks. A lot of which I liked a lot, only I'm kinda of computer stupid (I know a teeny, tiny html, and I rarely have the patience to read tutorials on it, or how to correctly install layouts) so on a lot of them I couldn't figure out how to add back the things on the side of the page (like the archives, my playlist, ect.), or I thought the font color was a little off.. I found this one, and I like it OK, though I will probably be looking for another one (I don't like how the titles overlap if they're too long) I frankly just got too tired of messing with it tonight. When I get time, I'll play around with it some more, but I just want you guys to hang in there, and if any of you know anything about html, or where to find a cute, uncomplicated to install, layout, please, shoot me a message or a comment. New post when I wake up!

3 comments:

I like this layout better. It is easier on my eyes. Your old style looked good, but for me it was hard to read. I don't know how to describe it, but with the background so busy it was hard to focus on the words. It could just be me though :).

Look forward to your next post.

 

Yes I gotta say I LOVE the layout being on a white background I totally slack and read your blog at work so it is prefect now, less obvious that its not a work related document.
Blogreader

 

The layout is easier to read. I did like the old one though, kind of cool looking. Anyhoo Ella has 3 guys interested in her and considering being a surrogate mother to the love of her life's baby. I see some good drama ahead :)