New Post Below

Sorry it's a little later than normal. I wrote most of it last night and only had like a paragraph to write this morning. I thought I could bang it out and have it up at normal time, only I just need to give up on trying to get stuff done last minute and plan ahead, cuz something always seems to pop up.

What popped up this time is hubby couldn't sleep, so he was watching TV, and that made it really hard for me to fall asleep, so this morning I was super tired. But it's up and it's here now, and I PROMISE you with the new schedule there will be no more late posts.

Just remember, it's only Monday and Friday with a possibility of a Whatever Wednesday. I know the story will move a little more slowly with so few posts, but I'm hoping it's a temporary thing until this morning sickness quits.

3 comments:

I read this weekend that cucumber with loads of vinegar can help relieve morning sickness. Maybe you should give it a try and hopefully you'll feel better!!

 

I love both cucumber and vinegar, so I will have to try. I read that sour things trick your brain into thinking your not sick to your stomach, but today that hasn't been working for me. I feel gross. And now I kind of want subway for dinner (I love baked chicken subs with cucumber and vinegar. Mmm)

 

Are you going to revise the blog schedule posted under the Blog Laws?