Whatever Wednesday:

Not much to say this week you guys. It's been... I don't want to say a crappy week, because that's not the right word, but not a very good week.

The best news was I got another ultrasound, and everything is good. I'm actually not measuring behind anymore... Well, that's not entirely true. I'm still measuring 3 days behind, but the tech said that if it's not a week difference, they won't change the date. So, I'm 11 weeks, 1 day today, amd at my ultrasound I was 10 weeks, 3 days.

Here's the picture:

Photobucket


Heart rate is now up to 179 beats per minute, which the tech said was very good, and I was very excited about. I know it's an old wives tale, but Cayden's heart rate never got over 150, and he turned out a boy, so I'm hoping the old "high heartrate equals girl" rings true for me. (Although, I KNOW it might not work out that way. My friend just had her baby. All signs pointed to girl for her, including high heart rate, but he's all boy.)

As for the rest of the week... I dunno. I was supposed to be in a friends wedding and I had to back out... She was going to loan us the money to get my bridesmaid dress, was super nice of her, but then she had issues with her tax money, so then she asked if we could do it. And I thought... Maybe we could swing it. But then we got a letter from the IRS ourselves, and if everything is correct, for some reason we owe them 450 dollars from 2008. Super. I just couldn't afford to be in her wedding, so I backed out. She luckily, was very understanding and really still wants me involved, which I am very thankful for, but still bummed.

Sunday we went and found my sister's wedding dress, which was fun, but exhausting. We were shopping ALL day, and I know to most people that sounds like fun, but shopping wears me out. But I am excited that she bought her dress, it really makes the whole wedding thing seem like it's a real go.

It's weddings galore over here though, it's crazy. It's like all my friends and family are getting engaged and married. My friends is in September, I have a cousins in November, another cousins in January, though I probably won't go - the baby will be a newborn, so I think sitting this one out might be the best, but we'll see. My best friend is supposed to be getting married in March, and then my sisters is in June. I love that they've all found good guys, but next time I'm hoping they spread it out a little more, lol. Round two will be babies, I know it, ha ha.

That's pretty much it. We scheduled a 3d ultrasound in a month to see if we could find out the sex of the baby. So, keep your fingers crossed! It was my mother's day present so I'm really hoping it all works out. I'm also hoping this cold I have goes away. It's way worse in the morning, but unfortunately the cough seems to aggrivate the morning sickness I have left... So, bummer :-)

2 comments:

I think you're gonna have a little girl!

 

My doctor doesn't tell me all the heart rates, but the two I have been told were both high -- 154 and 160. We're having a girl. :)