Little Note:

Hey guys-

This isn't as good as I'd like it to be, but I did literally take all week off and not write anything expect the Whatever Wednesday. We ended up having a really good Holiday, but it also lasted into the weekend (we had Christmas with Jeremy's Aunt, Uncle, and cousins, whom I love. It was made even better by the fact that my mother in law was "sick" and didn't go.) I didn't have a whole lot of time to write and I was kinda in a block, but I didn't want you guys to have to wait even longer for another post. As of right now, I'm still planning on posting New Years Eve and New Years Day, so we should be back on track.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

The holidays are crazy weeks for everyone. Although I like to read your blog in between my schoolwork (what christmas break?), I understand if you don't have time.

Better wait until you're fine with what you've wrote than just write to please the readers.

 

I thought the post was good. Glad you had a good holiday. How was everyone elses?

 

I'm still eating Christmas leftovers, LOL. I also liked the post, it was a good way to pick up where we left off.