New Post Below

I was hoping it would be up earlier than planned, but it's been a bad morning. I was also hoping to hammer out tomorrow's post but we got a phone call this morning that while Jeremy's Dad was doing his cardiac rehab, he started with an irregular heartbeat. They're admitting him into the hospital and think that they'll have to do another heart cath to see what's going on.

I'm sorry things are so up in the air right now. I will try my hardest to bang out another post and keep you guys updated.

2 comments:

Worry about your home life and your family! I know you love your blog as much as we love it but they come first! Us reader's will still be here when things calm down for you.

Take care, hope everything goes well.

 

i'm sure your loyal readers will understand! you've been nice enough to keep us in the loop, so worry about YOURSELF and not us!!