Sorry about yesterday guys

I hate complaining because I think it makes me seem like I'm ungrateful for what I have. I know I'm lucky, despite the poor circumstances I find myself in lately, but man, I'm having crazy mood swings. I dunno if I could even call them mood swings, because they don't change all that often. I get in one and it'll last at least the day, if not a few days.

Obviously, yesterday I was just pissed off at the world :-) It just seems like once you get pregnant, everyone feels the need to offer you advice/input. And then people tend to get angry if you don't take it. I just feel like either this time around, people are hitting earlier and harder than they ever did with my first... Or maybe I just didn't notice because it was my first and I had no clue what I was doing.

I can't wait to be normal again :-)

3 comments:

oh laura, don't apologize. you have a lot going on right now, and have to deal with a lot more than so many people have to deal with. the fact that you can appreciate all you have is amazing...and we all really admire you.
what i do when it seems like all my shit is hitting the fan, is write down everything that is going completely wrong, scream out loud that everything sucks. say it. mean it. feel it. then burn it, and tell yourself that you have so many people that care about you (even those of us that don't know you :) ) ...and allow yourself to feel angry, but know that you are loved.
good luck with everything laura. you're going to be okay.

 

Yes it's good to vent. and Jess has a great idea about writing it down then burning it. Just for you so you can write whatever and no one will ever see it. You just have alot on you and the pregnancy hormones don't help. Hang in there it will get better eventually.

 

We all have those kind of days, you just have alot of people listening to you! :)

You make all valid points though, it's not like you are being crazy or anything. I would feel the same way in your situation.

Kat