OK- Obviously I did not post today, and I'm probably not going too. I'm sorry. It's like, I'm so off schedule, and I have no motivation to get back on. I know it sucks for you, and believe it or not, it's sucking for me. I like the blog, I want to keep it, I want to continue writing, but I just... Am lacking the motivation to do so.

It's not just the motivation either, it's the time. I'll feel like writing, but not be able too, because hubby is updating his resume or searching/applying for jobs, which is obviously a priority, and then when he's done, I'm just kinda like... Eh. And then everything with this pregnancy is hitting so much earlier than my last... The tiredness is here... The other day I woke up at 11, took a nap, and crashed out by 9:30. To top it all off, I think my son has gone insane, and I don't know what's wrong with him. He's just nuts. He's either breaking something, throwing a temper tantrum, or trying to kill himself (by falling, jumping off things, banging his head into something.) It's typical toddler behavior... Typical boy behavior from what I hear, but MAN it's trying. I'm hoping this is his terrible twos. Can I hope to be over them by the time the baby arrives?

Good news though, is that hubby is pretty sure he got a temp job through an agency. It is temporary, and it doesn't pay spectacular, but we're hoping it's enough to get us through until something better comes along. He also took a test for the census and did pretty well... Again, temporary, but the pay is great, so we're really hoping both jobs work out, he can do them together, and we'll be OK until something better comes around.

I think though, that I am going to take this week off, and try to write ahead, so that on days when my son is being nuts or I'm tired, I still have something to post. I'm just trying to get caught up so we don't have anymore breaks. Sorry guys.

7 comments:

Take your time, Laura. :) We all understand and will patiently wait for your return. Hubby, son and little fetus come first. :) Take care of you.
-Sheena

 

Don't worry so much about the blog. Take the week off then maybe adjust your posting schedule so you don't feel so pressured. I know I love dailey posts but it isn't necessary. Just take care we will all be here.

 

You health and your family come first, we all know and understand that. Hope you start feeling better soon, the new baby is letting you know who is boss isn't "she"!!!!!

 

L, I admire your strength so much! I can't imagine having to deal with so much stuff at the same time. So no apologies, take your time, we'll all be here.

 

Take as much time as you need! If you've got time keep us updated on how you and everything is going or if you feel like venting about something :) don't stress out too much!

 

Hey Laura, write when you feel the urge to do it, when it is a pleasure to do so or it makes you feel better. We all understand that life has a way of interupting our plans. Taking care of you is the most important thing right now.

 

Laura,

I heard that when your preggers your other child can sense it and when they act really fussy it means the new baby is the opposite sex...so maybe since your son is being so fussy it means you are having a girl...lol