I deleted the other post and for those of you who had a chance to read it, I wanted to explain why:

I did wake up this morning, and I was over it. I wrote it when I was angry/emotional and just wanted to vent. I did get one "negative" comment, so I was kind of hesitant to delete it thinking "well, maybe the think I just deleted it because of that." That's not the case. The negative comment was against me, but it wasn't written in a mean way, and I agree with a FEW of the points (I did disagree with some of it too though.) I just kind of want to forget it now.

So, for EVERYONE who responded, thanks. I feel better, it's not important anymore. I do have to ask today that you guys keep my Father in law in good thoughts/prayers/whatever, and I'll try to pop back around and let you know what's going on asap.

4 comments:

I hope everything goes smoothly with the operation. I'll keep him in my thoughts throughout the whole day.

 

In my prayers.

 

Will do, let us know when you hear something.

 

Already said a quick prayer for him and your family! Will keep praying though!