Note:

Thank you all for your well wishes, thoughts, prayers, ect. I finished the half post today and posted it below. For those of you who haven't check in a few days because you weren't expecting a post, I have posted two new ones below, and so we're all caught up from last week.

We're going to be switching the schedule to a whenever/whatever I can do schedule. I'm going to try my best to maintain the old schedule, but things are so up in the air right now I don't know what's going on. I know I don't have to worry about the blog at all, but honestly it's such a nice distraction. My brain is so fried from everything, that I liked being able to escape into Ella's world and deal with some entertaining drama. Right now there's nothing I can do, anyway. I would even just keep up the old schedule, but my laptops still broken, so I have to use our desktop to write, and that makes my writing schedule a little more limited. So. We'll see how it goes. Again, I know I don't have to worry about it, and trust me, I won't stress myself out about it, but I do like to do it. SO I'm going to try.

As far as what's going on with my Father in law... The second surgeon came in and did say that a heart bypass isn't an option. So, we had to wait around for the first surgeon to come around and let us know what they were going to do. It's just SUCH a mind game, I feel like, all this waiting. I mean, I get it, surgeons are busy people. And they are important, they're doing things that save peoples lives. But, I don't understand why they can't give you a time frame on when they'll be there. A ballpark estimate. You have to wait around all day, and God Forbid you leave to eat or pee, because they may come then, and you may miss them. It's just so frustrating. I mean my Father in law isn't senile, and he can make his own decisions. But, he is hard of hearing, and the surgeon had a very thick accent, making it even more difficult to understand him. And, my father in law doesn't really always know what questions to ask. So, we really needed to be there. And it was just really difficult trying to schedule it so Jeremy was off work and I could find someone to watch Cayden and just... My brain is so overloaded that it seriously took me a good 10-15 minutes to figure out what to give Cayden for Breakfast. I just stood in the kitchen, looking at everything. It's not like we didn't have anything, just the thought of deciding whether to give him milk or juice, or whether to give him a cereal bar or actually cereal... Was just WAY too much for me. Then I sent an email to a friend before I had even finished writing. Like, I seriously was in the middle of a sentence and went down to click send. It's crazy.

Anyway, so the first surgeon finally came back. They're going to have him back in sometime after thanksgiving to put heart stents in his partially blocked artery. They said there's nothing they can do for the ones that are completely blocked. They said weight loss and the plavix might help, but for this partially blocked one, they're hoping that the stents will open it up a little and at least get a little better blood flow. So, its basically back to waiting and praying that he doesn't have a heart attack in the mean time.

Again, thanks for all the well wishes, and I do really appreciate all the support.

0 comments: