Hey guys-

First of all, thank you guys for all the wonderful comments I've been getting lately. It really makes all of this worth it! I love you guys!

However, the bad news is, tomorrow's post is either going to be late or not at all... I'm so sorry about this, I know it's a REALLY bad time in the story to cut you guys off, but I've REALLY been hitting the gym, and we met with a trainer for a free workout and I didn't think that workout was hard, and today I am feeling it in every muscle I have. I didn't get to write today like I wanted (and I have fallen behind in keeping ahead) because Cayden was being a bit of... Well, for lack of better terms, a whiny brat. I thought I'd come home and write, but I did another kick ass workout (a friend told me if I worked out, my muscles would feel better. She lied) and I'm just done and I really am too tired to think. I wanted to skip food all together and go to bed, but I know that's bad for my metabolism, so I'm going to type this, get a snack, and hit the hay.

I still may get it done tomorrow, just don't expect it till later in the day, OK?

Sorry again!

7 comments:

When I used to go to the gym (I lost the time to do it between work, school and moving), I used to stretch AFTER my work out and the next morning. It might not help too much but at least your muscles won't feel as tight. If you can find the time, a hot shower or bath would probably help too. I wish I had the dedication to go to the gym :)

 

Congrats on the gym time! Get a lot of stretching in today and tomorrow, and the lactic acid burn should go away :) Your friend might not be 100% wrong ~ try doing an easy workout (like a slow jog for 20 minutes) and that should loosen up your muscles a bit too...

 

My trainer told me to eat a banana after each work out. He said it helps heal the muscles and they are not as sore. Not sure if it was the banana or the really hot bath I would take after, or a combination of both, but I wasn't as sore when I did those things, but when I didn't do them I couldn't move!

 

Thanks guys! I usually stretch about 3 times a day... I do a TINY bit of Yoga in the morning (I just started, and I'm working on a beginners DVD, but I can't make it more than 7 minutes without giving up. I do it more for the stretching than the exercising. It makes me feel REALLY good after I do it.) Then before I work out, I stretch, and then after I do. Today I'm feeling a little bit better... Usually the actual working out part doesn't make me sore, but the trainer had us doing different stuff. And, like I said, he mentioned we might be sore after we did it, and I'm like why? none of this stuff was hard, but man, I feel it, my stomach, my arms... We're going back to the gym tonight to lift (just legs, the only part of my body that doesn't hurt) and then I think we're going to hit the hot tub for a bit. Mmmm hot tub :-)

 

I have read all of your posts in the last couple days and i love it, how do i follow it though? every other blog makes it so easy but i can not find the spot here.

 

Oops, sorry sweetcanadian! I redid the layout a little while bad and never noticed the followers link was gone. I'm getting ready to post today's blog (a little later than I wanted too, so sorry about that too!) and I'll fix it then!

 

ty :) i like to be able to see when posts are made from my dashboard