I'm an idiot

I finally got the scheduling feature to work on the blogger, and that's how I've been posting. It's much easier for me to post them when I get done writing them, and not having to worry about actually having to manually do it (especially since mornings can be a little bit hectic for me.)

Well, it seems that I scheduled two postings to post on the same day. So. I'm not sure if you'll get a post tomorrow. I have one written, but I was planning on that being Thursday's post. Not that it matters, I was just super excited about being ahead. So.... It all depends on how much I get done today. Sorry guys!

2 comments:

I'm sure no one was upset about having two posts in one day, but having to miss tomorrow's post will stink. Either way, I loved what happened in the posts today!

Can't wait to read more!

How is your beautiful baby boy doing?

 

Boo urns!

j/k I think it's amazing that you're able to post as often as you are.