Come away with me and we'll kiss

I had been nervous about going out of town with Seth, but the second we got on the freeway, I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I could breathe easier, I stopped worrying about Jason and Toni and the kids and camp… I pushed Drew from my mind, and concentrated on Seth.

We talked the whole ride there, and for the first time I felt like I was really getting to know Seth. We talked about less serious things. Our lives had been so full of heaviness lately, I think we both just wanted to forget what was going on at home. We went over the basics, like our favorite songs, movies, food, colors… Our most embarrassing moments, our most sad moments, our best friends, our best memories, the most romantic thing a person has ever done for us (I told Seth what Jason did at prom. He told me about a girl who had picked up double shifts so she could get really good seats for them to a basketball game.) It was nice, Seth had added a bunch of old school classic songs to the CD player (Build me up buttercup, My girl…) We rolled the windows down and sang loudly into the wind, laughing at each other and just… Having fun. And we didn’t stop having fun until we pulled up in front of a huge and gorgeous farmhouse.

I stepped out of the car, and all I could manage was a breathless “wow”.

The house was huge, rectangular, white with red shutters. There was a porch that wrapped halfway around the house, with a balcony on top. I could hear horses in the back, and see an old barn peeking out from around the side of the house.

“It’s gorgeous, isn’t it?” Seth asked, coming to stand behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. “It’s my Grandpop’s. He got sick… He had to go into a home. His one condition was that we kept the house. Since none of us could move out here to take care of it, we rent it out, for people who want a whole country experience. It pays for the upkeep of the house, the farmhands to watch the animals… And we still get to come out and use the house from time to time.”

“I love it. Seriously, I can already tell this is just what I needed.” I answered.

“Well why don’t you go on inside, check out the house? I’ll bring in the bags and start dinner.”

“Let me help…” I started, but Seth was already shaking his head.

“Uh uh, go on. I’ve got everything.” He said, giving me a little nudge in the direction of the house.

So on I went. The inside of the house was just as gorgeous as the outside. The floor plan was open and spacious, with a large living room the flowed into a humungous kitchen. There was a den, and another room that had been remodeled into a home theatre. The back wall of the living room was glass, and I could look out and see the stars and the dark shadows of what I assumed were the horses. I sunk into the large sectional in the living room and starred outside. This was heaven, and I was so glad I had come.

I heard Seth come in and bustle around in the kitchen. I laid back, meaning to close my eyes for only a second, and then get up to help, despite his protest. I didn’t make it that long.

I woke a little while later to Seth kissing my forehead.

“Do you want to just sleep? Or are you hungry?” He asked as I opened my eyes.

“Ooh. I’m so sorry.” I said lifting myself up. “I didn’t mean to fall asleep.” I picked myself up and stretched. “This couch is so comfortable.”

“Nothing to be sorry about.” He said, reaching forward to smooth out my hair. “If you want to go to bed, I can show you to your room… I just wanted to make sure you weren’t hungry.”

My stomach rumbled. “I think I’m hungry.” I said, smiling.

“Well. It’s not much. Something quick since it’s so late, but…”

I was headed towards the kitchen, but instead, he grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and headed outside to the back porch. Confused, I followed him.

He had set candles in various places on the deck, and laid a blanket and some large pillows on the ground. I sunk down, surprised.

“It’s still a little cold for a picnic.” He said, wrapping the blanket around me. “But every time I come out here, I’m always shocked at the amount of stars. I want to spend as much time as possible outside.”

“Yeah.” I said, craning my neck upwards to stare. It was amazing to see how many they were. It really made you feel quite small.

We had a simple dinner of pizza and breadsticks, but again, talk flowed. Seth discussed our plans for the next few days, sleeping in and riding horses. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to start, but I also knew that this weekend was going to go faster than I wanted it too.

After we finished, we stretched out on our backs, Seth’s arms behind his head, my head resting on his chest, laying back and looking at the stars. It was a little chilly outside, but between our body heat and the blanket, I was plenty warm.

“So. Can I ask you a question?” Seth asked.

“You just did.” I said, laughing.

“Well, you know what I mean.”

“Alright, go ahead.”

“Why do you like me?”

“Seriously?” I asked, looking over at him.

“Yeah.” He said.

“Well for one, if you haven’t looked in the mirror lately, you should. You’re gorgeous. Secondly, you’re funny, you’re smart, you’re good with kids, you love your family, you’re caring… I mean Seth, I really have yet to find a flaw. I think you may be the perfect man.”

“I’m not though. I have family issues, so some might say I care about my family too much. And I used to have anger issues…” He was quiet for a moment. “I mean, I saw you, and I had to hit on you. It was one of those things where I knew I didn’t have a chance, but I also knew if I didn’t ask you out… I’d regret it later.”

“Why didn’t you have a chance?” I asked, confused.

“I mean, you’re not so bad looking yourself. And seeing you with your kids, and what you do for them… I mean you can just tell that you really do care about them. A lot of girls see me and they think player. I don’t mean to sound conceited, but I can easily get with girls. However, they’re just not the type of girls I want to be with. You were different. I could tell that right off the bat.”

“You seemed so confident. I thought you were out of my league.” I said, unable to believe what he was saying.

“I’m out of your league? Have you not noticed how many guys want you?” He asked.

I laughed. “Guys think they want me. Then they get me, and either they don’t know what to do with me, or they change their minds.”

“You think I don’t know what to do with you?” He asked, turning towards me and raising an eyebrow.

“I don’t know.” I said mischievously. “I mean you haven’t really shown me anything yet…”

He smiled a wicked little grin, and before I could blink, he was on top of me, pinning my arms above my head. He leaned down and kissed me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth. He moved so his one hand was holding both my arms, and with his other hand, he reached up my shirt, tracing small circles over my stomach, giving me butterflies.

His mouth soon followed after, kissing and licking small circles, retracing the steps his fingers just took, going higher and higher until he reached my bra. He tugged it gently until my breasts were exposed, and while his mouth teased one nipple, licking and biting gently, his hand played with the other, flicking and twisting slightly.

A loud moan escaped my mouth. This was the furthest Seth and I had been, and he was very good at what he did.

“I think,” he said, his voice husky, “that the question isn’t whether I know what to do with you, but rather if you can handle me.”

“Is that right?” I asked, rising up and pushing him back down. “I always rise to the challenge.” I said as I reached for his belt and tugged it off.

Now normally I was all about foreplay. I knew the longer the build up, the better the release. But it had been so long since I had gotten any action, that I just couldn’t put in the time. It seemed Seth couldn’t wait either, because as soon as his pants were down, he handed me a condom, and as soon as the condom was on, I lowered myself onto him.

It wasn’t perfect. I was never really good at riding guys, so it took a little while to find the right rhythm, but as soon as we did… Wow. That’s all I can say, is just wow…

We ended up passing out on the deck together, wrapped tightly in the blanket. I woke a few hours after, to Seth carrying me into the house and laying me down in a warm comfortable bed.

It really was an amazing start to what I hoped would be an amazing weekend.

16 comments:

damn hot! whew!

 

Wow I'm blushing at my desk!!! Nice post Laura!

 

Awe.some! I know it's still early in this relationship with Seth, but I do find myself rooting for him more than Drew lately....and I love Drew!

 

I have to admit, it was hot, but I'm still a little sad. Not that Seth hasn't proven himself to be great, I just still have a spot for Drew. mum

 

Great post! Very hott!!

 

Wow!

I do agree with Mum...although Seth has been pretty great so far, I still have hope for Drew & Ella.

Great post!

 

Well that was a sweet surprise. But like Mum said, I still have a soft spot for Drew.

 

Unlike most of the posts, I am TOTALLY rooting for Seth! GREAT post, Laura!

 

I loved this post. I love Seth right now. He is exactly what Ella needs right now.

 

So hot, I'm liking Seth more than I did Drew, and I fought it lol. But I do hope that Ella and Drew can save some of their friendship

 

This was a great post. Everything about it just seemed to be right, from the time they spent together talking to making love under the stars. Just perfect!

 

After this post, I may be giving up on Drew & Ella and start rooting for Ella & Seth. Great post!

 

haha Hannah u wrote exactly what i had in mind....
ow ow! lol

 

Awwwww! I wanna' go to a farm in the country with a handsome mannnnnnn!!! (whine whine whine)

Great post! :-)