***THREE NEW POSTS!***

Thank you guys for all your well wishes. If you couldn't tell, I am feeling MUCH better today. It was seriously like a revival, I woke up and just was all better. Thank the LORD!

Anyway, I have now posted the three posts we missed for Tuesday, Thursday, and today. So we are all caught up! So if you're just check back, make sure you get all three posts read so you don't miss anything.

These would have been up sooner today, but I also had to bake 150 cupcakes for tomorrows event. Which, a.) 150 cupcakes? Is a LOT of cupcakes. and b.) Doing it was a dog and a child who desperately want those cupcakes? Is also really hard :-)

I'll be posting this reminder again on monday so people who are just checking back don't miss the previous posts!

4 comments:

Laurau, thanks so much for the posts. You're the best!;-)

 

Thanks for the posts! lol did you at least make a few extra for the family? Poor Cayden, having to stare at them all day!

 

Haha, Cayden got MORE than his fair share. I had run out of paper liners so I was baking cupcakes directly in the pan (hubby was bringing home liners to put them in later, but I didn't want to stop and wait till he got home because we had a lot to bake) Well, during one batch I forgot to spray the pan with no stick, soI ended up losing 6 in that batch that were broken, that I saved for hubby and baby (and I did give part of one to the dog) Well, I was icing in the living room because our kitchen is SO small, and Cayden had been REALLY good about staying away from them. I literally left the room for two seconds, just long enough to take a batch out of the oven.

I come back, he has icing ALL over his face, on the rug. He looks up at me, cupcake in hand and says "mmmmm"

So he was my little tester :-)

 

That's so cute! (Cayden stealing your cupcakes). Griffin is a total food thief. If you look away from your plate for even a second he'll sneakily reach over and grab whatever you've got.