If there's a post up today, it will be late. Sorry guys. I woke up feeling better this morning (not top notch, but better than I have been feeling.) My husband, however, was sick. My sister took Cayden to the zoo for me and I went to run some errands. I got two errands done and had to go home. I then spiked another fever (I was on the couch with hubby and I was FREEZING, poor hubs had a fever too, only due to his body heat and mine was burning up.) Anyway, I feel like I've been run over by a bulldozer. I'm feeling a little better now, but I'm just not going to push it. I have a volunteer event with Relay for Life this weekend that I HAVE to go for, so I'm just taking it easy for the next two days.

I'm sorry guys, I promise I'll make it up to you!

7 comments:

I hope you two are feeling better soon!

on another note has anyone noticed that 15 miles no longer exists...

 

Ok so I'm not the only one that noticed fifteen miles was finito...I wasn't sure if it was something with my server or what. That's weird..I didn't think she would just leave without saying something? Oh well.

Feel better Laura!

 

Yep, I saw it yesterday. If she just pulled out without saying anything, that's pretty disappointing. Maybe she's revamping or something and we just can't access it?? mum

 

don't worry about us, we will always be here when you get to feeling better. Take care of you!!

 

Hope you and your hubby feel better soon. And Uptopia, I just saw on BB comments that Uptopia was gone. Doesn't make sense, even if she didn't want to write anymore, she could have left it there. And last post sounded like she was going to continue. Damn we may never know what happened at that Christmas Party. Because you know something was going to happen with Mitchka arriving. Oh well maybe she'll write a book with the story. Laura that's something for you to think about too. Your writing is fanastic as well. Hell you could make a ton of money, just find a publisher.

 

I was just about to leave a "random" post on here about 15 miles. I noticed yesterday it was gone but figured it was probably some sort of a glitch or something that happened when she tried to update (it WAS Wednesday after all) but it's still gone today...

I hope it comes back. It seems like we've been waiting forever for this Christmas party!

 

Also, hope you guys are feeling better Laura! And at least you're having a bit of help with your son. When I get sick I still have to be in full-on mommy-mode because we don't have anywhere near us to watch our kid.