So, here's the deal...

Today's post is listed below. I'm sorry it's so late, I knew it would be a little late, but this morning did not go the way I expected. First, we were told not to make an appointment for my son's second flu shot, but to come during walk in hours. We waited forever. Then they ended up having the h1n1 vax, and while I'm not FREAKING out about it like a lot of other people seem to be, I DO know that if he were to get any kind of flu, since he's so little, it's going to be more serious. So we opted for that, but it meant two flu shots, we made him not a happy camper, and then my Mother in law decided she wasn't too sick and wanted us to come over there, and we were there seriously forever (I had to get out, so I volunteered to do yard work!) so we had to leave their house and go directly to my Mother's to make it for Trick or Treating.

The next problem is, since I wasn't at home today, I didn't get to write. I have no posting for tomorrow. I'm going to try to knock it out tonight so I can have it for you guys tomorrow. But, again, I'm insanely tired. I raked and bagged a whole yard of leaves, sat in a doctors office with a fussy child, and then walked around trick or treating. So, I dunno if it'll happen. I'm so so so sorry. I know most of you are super understanding, and I know I do this for fun, so it's not like anyone's going to die if I don't get a post up, but you guys have been so great, I hate dissapointing anyone.

1 comments:

My kids got the H1N1 vaccine on Saturday. They were not happy campers. especially since they heard the nurse saying that within 21 days they have to get another one. I feel for ya girl!

Try to get some sleep. If it comes down to a choice between that and posting you know the right decision. You are not disappointing anyone. After reading all your comments and responses to people I am sure you are the type of person that could never disappoint anyone!