Sorry about such the late posting time today guys. My son had a rough night last night, which meant a rough night for me. He finally went back down at 8:45 and then slept till 11, so I got him lunch and now here I am! I'm also getting a cold (I almost hate this getting stage more than I hate the actual cold. My throat is all gummy and kinda swollen and I feel very congested. I'm now disappointed too, because a friend of ours just had a baby, and we were planning on going to see him Thursday, only if I'm sick I can't go, so now that's a bummer. Also (and this may be TMI)but I got my period, so I'm crampy and disappointed that there's no baby. I may be skipping Whatever Wednesday tomorrow, it depends on what I wake up feeling like. I'm also wondering if the reason Cayden slept so crappy last night is because he's getting sick. Although he's acting alright right now. So, we'll see.

1 comments:

Hi,
I am sorry about the bad night, i haven't read the new post but wanted to say get well soon, take care, and take your vities! LOL
Hope you have a good day, and are able to rest, i know it seems impossible with baby but...if it is possible...
take care