Whatever Wednesday, a little late

Hey guys-

Thanks for all the well wishes. I think it's just a cold, and I seem to be feeling better now. However, in the morning, I tend to feel really horrible (at least this morning I did, I didn't have a voice, for starters.) So, I'm not really sure if I'll have the post up first thing or not. To top it off, my son is acting... Weird, so I'm not sure if he's getting my cold and isn't feeling well or if he's just being a pain in the neck. SO, it will be up tomorrow, but it may not be up early as usual.

For everyone who was interested in the blog review blog, I'm working on it. We're going to have a crazy couple weekends coming up, but I started it a little this week. I want to make sure everyone who was interested in it emails me (NothingmorethanLaura@gmail.com) so I can send out a mass email and we can kinda brainstorm and decide which is the first blog we want to review.

4 comments:

I think I missed something. When was the blog review blog mentioned, and what exactly is it?

 

I hope your little one isn't getting sick. Two of my 3 were sick over the weekend, and I'm recovering myself. Hope you feel better soon!

 

The blog review I think was talked about last Wednesday, or maybe we only talked about it in comments, I'm not sure. I'm almost positive I mentioned it though, in a note, to see if anyone was interested, and I did get a few emails about it.

Anyway, with so many people searching for blogs to read, I thought it would be cool if we had a blog that recommended and reviewed other blogs. Especially since it seems to be on a lot of blogs I read, you can kinda get reamed a new one for saying your honest opinion. I wanted to review in different areas, like how often they post, how good of a story line, how they handle their readers, grammar/spelling, ect.

One of the people who was interested came up with the name Blog Central Station, which I though was awesome.

 

That sounds like a good idea to me! You can count me in. My email is macynmcintyre@gmail.com