I hate to disappoint but there will be no post tomorrow. I don't really even have an excuse, time just got away from me and it's been a busier weekend than I expected and I didn't write. I do apologize, I know this has been happening quite a bit lately, and I'm not holding up my end of the bargin. I know you guys have been understanding, but I made the schedule, I should adhere to it, and I'm not.

I think it may be time to re-evaluate the schedule. I'm not even sure it needs to be a permanent thing or not, but I think I need some time to get back ahead of posts. My son is down to one nap a day now, leaving me little time to write (and little time to do housework, which if you guys think I'm neglecting you, you should see my house!) He was taking one HUGE nap, which one nice, but now it's hit or miss on how much time I get, sometimes I luck out and get three hours, some time it's only an hour or an hour and a half.

So here's what I'm thinking- I'm going to take a few days off, try to catch up, and continue on with the normal 4 days a week posting. If I find myself STILL falling behind, we'll re-evaluate the schedule, but I think if I get a few posts ahead, then I'll be OK. I'm going to try to get back by Tuesday, but at the absolute latest it'll be thursday, and I'll also work on fixing this stupid layout.

Again, I'm sorry guy. Just need to do a little tweaking.

12 comments:

Laura - Best wishes on the cleaning thing, totally understand! As to the new layout...not opposed to a new layout, but i agree the dark with bright writing is a bit harsh on the eyes. :)

 

You do what you have to do, and we'll be here, (sorta) patiently waiting. Don't worry, we're not going anywhere!

How's your sister by the way??

 

I like the pink and black, but yea too dark. Anyhoo, maybe this will give you a chance to determine how you want to tie in the Flash backs. Enjoy your time off lol.

 

I like the new layout. I just wish the swagbucks widget was still here. Is it possible that you can put it on this new layout?

 

Jana- that's the main problem with this layout - I can't figure out how to go about putting my stuff back on it, like the widget, the play list, all that. I'm hopefully getting around to messing with it today. Yesterday I got delayed even more because late sunday night I broke my son's highchair and had to go hunting for one. Which, I still didn't find one, even once upon a child was cleaned out except for like, 40-50 dollar ones, and if i'm spending that much, I'm just gonna buy one new.

 

Love the new layout.
Kat

 

I like the new layout too. It's better than the pink and black one. That one was way too dark.
Dani

 

Love this new layout...has a more peaceful feeling to it. :)

 

Thanks guys!

I'm working on postings right now, so one *MAY* be up today. I *MAY* also skip whatever wednesday tomorrow and post to make up for skipping yesterdays post, I'm just not sure yet, it depends on how long my son decides to sleep for.

 

Oooh, and my sister- She's fine. Turns out it really was just a zit, soooo... Good for that. :-)

 

Loving this new layout - pretty picture and much easier to read!

 

I bet she was never so happy to have a zit!! Thank God she's ok!!